Wednesday, June 17, 2015


ODBDSLC243 Inspiration Challenger

I decided to enter Our Daily Bread's Inspiration Challenge this week.  This side step card is what I came up with.  I used ODB "Children of God," and "Cross of Christ" stamp sets.  The card base is Stampin' Up's chocolate chip cardstock and I used designer paper as a background for the Jesus figure.  The sunset in the back was done on watercolor paper.  I used Inktense pencils to color the sun and the Jesus figure.  I cut out the inspiration with Spellbinders Labels Thirteen die.

3 comments:

  1. Love how you put this card together with all the different elements. Love the sun and the cross over it. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful combination of stamps to make this step card!! The cross with the sun is a beautiful touch!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice step card Bonnie!!!!! Love the way you worked with the colors too!!! Thanks for playing along in the ODBD challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete