Monday, June 8, 2015

June is a month of many birthdays in my family, so I spent quite a bit of time making cards last week.  Some for birthdays and some for fun.

I find I have so many stamps, dies, etc. that I have bought and never used.  I am trying to use all of my stuff and not buy so much.  I HAVE WAY TOO MUCH, if there is such a thing.

Here are pictures of the cards I made this week.

This card was made for one of my granddaughters.  I used Unity Stamp Company's "Beth the bumblebee Fairy" stamp as well as their chicken wire background stamp (I think it looks like a beehive).  The image was colored with Copic markers and I used Stampin' Ups label framelit to cut out and frame the image.  The frame was sponged with Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink Vintage Photo, and the card was finished off with a satin bow.



I think all the funky bird stamps out there are soooooo cute.  This one is from Stampin' Up's "A Happy Thing" stamp set.  The split background was done on glossy paper using Versamark ink pad and Perfect Pearls.  The believe is a die cut from Little Yellow Bicycle, and the flower is Stampin' Up's "Mixed Bunch" stamp set, using their coordinate punch.  I backed the bird with some mulberry paper and placed it on some raffia with a couple of handmade small flowers made from a Stampin' Up punch.  This is a Get Well card.


No comments:

Post a Comment